Monday, April 8, 2013

Ellen underwear..and orange peels

I couldn't resist showing you this little guy - well I think he's cute. As you can see I've even given him some "trish gets crafty" underwear. What do you think? If it's good enough for Ellen to do some underwear branding, then it's good enough for TGC :) tee hee hee.

underwear teddy
Got up to a bit of orange-juicing on the weekend too.  What the heck does that have to do with craft Trish? Well, it does indeed in a round about sort of way. I'll give you a bit of a hint... I was a good girl and put all the peels and left over pulp in the compost.  The worms came jumping right over to check it out! And I'm going to need the compost for a new project involving planting.. There you go.


My kids love helping with the juicing. We don't have a fancy juicer as you can see. But you don't need anything fancy.  The kids call it the orange juice factory when we set it up :)  My little one even wore that helmet inside when we had it going. "Extreme juicing" maybe?  Anyways..the new project is BIG. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment